Simple, practical financial advice for the modern family.
A quarterly, digital publication designed specifically to help you handle your money more effectively and intentionally.
No. 16 — May 2022
This issue of Simple Money Magazine is designed to help those who are looking for financial intentionality, to find it. In this issue, you will find articles about teaching your kids about money, overcoming worry, making work from home permanent, and the most cringeworthy financial advice on the Internet.
Table of Contents
- Life’s a Circus
- The Most Cringeworthy Financial Advice On The Internet
- When & How to Teach Your Kids About Money
- Making Work From Home Permanent
- I Match Your Home Haircuts, and I Raise You a Sofa
- 3 Ways I’m Teaching My Toddler About Money
- Don’t Worry
- Make Your Obsession With Money Temporary
Simplify Your Money
Help your family focus on the things that matter most.
August 2022, November 2022, February 2023