Simple, practical financial advice for the modern family.
A quarterly, digital publication designed specifically to help you handle your money more effectively and intentionally.
No. 02 — November 2018
In this issue of Simple Money Magazine, you will find a Harvard MBA, a clinical social worker with a specialty in child and family practice, an award-winning columnist, the recognized “father” of life planning, a financial behaviorist, and stories from people just like you and me.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Issue No. 02
- Money Is Never Just About the Numbers
- How Much Your Credit Card Balance Is Really Costing You?
- Becoming a Financial Team with Your Spouse
- What I Learned About Money During My Two-Year Shopping Ban
- Why Do I Spend So Much?
- Are You Burning or Building?
- Be Your Own Retirement Financial Planner
- I Don’t Want Sixty to Be the New Forty—I Want a Better Sixty!
- Plan Your Life, Not Just Your Finances
Simplify Your Money
Help your family focus on the things that matter most.
November 2018, February 2019, May 2019.