Simple, practical financial advice for the modern family.
A quarterly, digital publication designed specifically to help you handle your money more effectively and intentionally.
No. 13 — August 2021
This issue of Simple Money Magazine is designed to those who are looking for financial intentionality, to find it. In this issue, you will find articles about overcoming consumerism, rethinking wealth, taking control, and how your finances compare… among numerous others.
Table of Contents
- Being Rich: The American Dream or a Paradoxical Scam?
- 10 Financial Statistics of the Average American
- Financial Zen: How to Get Financial Peace of Mind
- Redefining Rich: How Minimalism Leads to a More Meaningful Life
- 10 Ways to Take Control of Your Finances
- When it Comes to Spending, Focus on Meaning
- 7 Reasons Why We Should Stop Praising Excess
Simplify Your Money
Help your family focus on the things that matter most.
November 2021, February 2022, May 2022