Simple, practical financial advice for the modern family.
A quarterly, digital publication designed specifically to help you handle your money more effectively and intentionally.
No. 07 — February 2020
This issue of Simple Money Magazine is designed to help those of you who are looking for more intentionality in your finances, to find it. In this issue, you will find articles about budgeting, spending, teaching kids, overcoming FOMO, and gratitude… among numerous others.
Table of Contents
- We Don’t Buy Things with Money, We Buy Them with Hours from our Life
- Minimalist Budget: 5 Ways to Make it Work
- I tried ‘Kakeibo’: The Japanese art of saving money—and it completely changed how I spend my money
- Your 200 Year Plan: Your Legacy
- How Getting Sober Changed My Life — and My Money
- 8 Characteristics of People Who Are Successful At Getting Out Of Debt