Simple, practical financial advice for the modern family.
A quarterly, digital publication designed specifically to help you handle your money more effectively and intentionally.
No. 20 — May 2023
This issue of Simple Money Magazine is designed to help those who are looking for financial intentionality, to find it. In this issue, you will find articles on saving for retirement, simplicity, and finding confidence in a world of uncertainty.
Table of Contents
- How Can I Save When I Fear There Might Not Be a Future?
- 5 Personal Finance Myths That Could Ruin Your Retirement
- Less is More
- The Prime Directive of Personal Finance
- The Power of Adding Subtraction to Your Life
- The McDonald’s Test
- Pack Your Bags for a 3-Year-Cruise
- Trust Where You Are
Simplify Your Financial Life
Help your family focus on the things that matter most.
August 2023, November 2023, February 2024